https://www.kanbearings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/7.jpg 669 1000 kanziye https://kanbearings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Kanbearing-1-300x300.png kanziye2014-05-11 18:55:312017-12-31 12:20:51Types of Bearings
Anything that can be called a machine will contain bearings. Bearings must meet a variety of needs, and continue to evolve.
Deep groove ball bearings:
(1) This is the most widely used bearing in the world.
Angular contact thrust ball bearings:
(2) In this type, the rolling elements come into contact with the raceway of the inner ring and the outer ring at the contact angle. This bearing can withstand radial and axial load.
Thrust ball bearings:
(3) Thrust ball bearings can handle the axial load (axial load). They can support heavy loads.
Cylindrical ball Bearings:
(4) rolling body is cylindrical ball type.
Cylindrical Roller Bearings:
(5) where the rolling element is cylindrical roller type. But in this case, the shape of the cage is different from that in (4).
Tapered Roller Bearings::
(6) Rolling body is tapered roller type. Because the roller is tapered, this bearing can withstand axial and radial combined load.
Spherical roller bearing:
(7) The bearing self-aligning function can compensate for minor deviations between the inner and outer rings during operation.
Thrust needle roller bearings:
(8) The bearings for air-conditioning units in the air transport compressor and other components.
Cages and Rollers:
(9) This is one of the several bearings for a manual transmission of a vehicle. Highly durable.